Bring the value added benefit of strategic operations
management and association with the DBS fraternity to your job or
project requirements. Sectors: semiconductors and electronics, electro-optics,
aerospace systems; Japanese, German, Scandinavian and British business
development; high-tech intellectual property, corporate and litigation
- Over 25 years of business experience – provide leadership,
guidance, and innovation.
- Start-up management experience – provide focused energy
to kick-start projects or companies.
- Strategic Assessment – provide objective clarity for
goals to tactics dynamics.
- Japanese business development – experience developing
and maintaining partnerships.
- Vendor management – experience developing and expanding
- Multicultural diversity – foreign work experience, well
traveled, versed in science and fine arts.
- Provide corporate-wide quality and reliability procedures and
- Integrate technical failure analysis to marketing objectives
and customer expectations.
- Establish document control systems.
- Proof of concept for technical systems – e.g., aerospace
photometry, laser systems.
- Redesign and improvement of business systems - e.g., corporate
law workflow methods.
- Integration of multiple technologies into working system –
e.g., IC chip/package design.