WHAT IS THE GORYUDO METHOD?
The Goryudo Method is a strategic level quality assurance
system for business development.
The Goryudo Method works like business Aikido:
- Identifies problems and weaknesses.
- Turns them into strengths before they do harm.
The term Goryudo is a compression of the words:
Go-Ryuu-Do - the way of five rivers or, five flowing ways.
Five steps (flowing rivers) define the method.
- Steps are similar to typical QA procedures but applied at the
- The interaction of these steps work together in a flowing, yet
- They channel strategic operations and create an empowered business
The Goryudo Method achieves a tactical increase in market dominance.
- It quantifies operations, thereby packaging the company’s
strategic abilities and success.
- Independent from its own product/service performance.
- This can then be parceled out and marketed as a commodity of
linked directly to the company’s financial success.
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THE GORYUDO METHOD?
Traditional QA methods
- Impose bureaucratic documentation upon a company, from without.
- Gain certification, by restricting operations.
- Typically limited to production-level concerns.
The Goryudo Method
- Assesses a company’s performance, by quantifying it, from
- Couples operations with financial success, by empowering internal
- Focuses and enhances strategic level operations.
The Goryudo Method meets QA goals, removes traditional QA limitations,
and replaces them with a business development system.
Applying quality methods at the strategic level fundamentally
changes internal, partner and customer business dynamics and opens
doors to definitive business gains heretofore unobtainable.
DBS is in the business of empowering a company with its own success.
HOW DOES THE GORYUDO METHOD WORK?
The scope of the Method is intentionally sparse.
The company’s talent and culture define its implementation,
on a case by case basis.
Exacting quantification is provided by “Business Equations
of State”TM .
- Precisely describe discernable portions of technical or corporate
- Describe how any one action impacts operations and business,
tactically & strategically.
- Integrates activities and consequences from one department to
Solutions to problems are focused by “Business Orders of Battle”TM
- Succinctly detail how solutions will gain tactical ground while
enhancing strategic goals.
- Enable complex and effective solutions to flow from a simple
yet powerful analysis.
Accomplishments are packaged as a “Badge of Success”TM
that can be marketed.
- A company must use its operations to make/sell its products/services.
- Why not convert this effort into cash?
- The quantifying of operations by the Goryudo Method makes this
The Method truly is one of five flowing ways.
*[All phrases in quotes (“
“) are patent pending business concepts of DBS.]
HOW DOES A COMPANY IMPLEMENT THE GORYUDO METHOD?
The Method is applied from within a company, in a step-wise
fashion, somewhat like a manufacturing quality process, but assess
operational performance at the strategic level.
The five steps are:
Step 1: Gather Strategic Intelligence – identify the root
causes of strategic problems.
Understand and quantify “Founding Technology Tunnel Vision”.
Step 2: Establish Tactical Defensive Systems – provide prevention
& containment systems.
Develop “Business Equations of State” for business
practices and quantify operations.
Step 3: Execute Offensive Programs - .provide solutions to problems.
Establish an “Order of Battle” for business practices
and improve operations.
Step 4: Follow Up and Follow Through – evaluation and verification
Compare equation of state data with order of battle results.
Step 5. Implement Expansion Programs – grow business.
Demonstrate strategic level QA systems lead to financial success.